Q&A: JP Blue Steel Ranch w/ John Paul & Brian Whalen – Contingency X (Q&A)
While at a Competition Dynamics rifle match, we met up with John Paul of JP Enterprises to discuss his company’s new owned and operated shooting destination, Blue Steel Ranch. Lead instructor Brian Whalen shares his background and on the training he offers at Blue Steel Ranch.
ABOUT BLUE STEEL RANCH:
Owned and operated by JP Enterprises, the Blue Steel Ranch is a premiere shooting destination providing:
- Unmatched proving ground for JP equipment and development
- Premium venue for international-level competitions
- Fully equipped facility for shooting courses in a variety of disciplines for military, law enforcement and civilian training
- Seven square ranges and unlimited natural terrain shooting off canyon rims
- Over 400 steel targets are positioned throughout the property
All making the BSR a true shooter’s paradise.
The JP Blue Steel Ranch is located about 12 miles south of Logan, NM and 30 miles east of Tucumcari, NM. Both towns offer good lodging and restaurants for competitors and students.