On June 6th, Magna Tactics launched their Kickstarter campaign for a unique new magnetic latching belt called the Magna Belt. This belt is an innovative and fast latching belt tailored for both normal, and concealed carry use. This made in USA startup company is now funding their campaign on Kickstarter and taking belt pre-orders here: https://goo.gl/mLmL2u
Starting at $65 for an early bird special, the Magna Belt is a sturdy and rugged belt made to revolutionize the belt market. It boasts many features unique to an EDC belt making it stand out from the crowd.
- Fast magnetic latch.
- Single size – No need to worry about picking the wrong size.
- One-time adjustment – Stays adjusted to the size you pick until you want to change it.
- Durable anodized hard coat.
- Fits through standard belt loops – Most tactical belts require large loops to fit through, but not the Magna Belt, slide the belt in and out of pants without ever changing the adjustment size.
- Pivoting latch – A small range of motion has been designed in to help the belt move with you for comfort.
- Patent pending design – You won’t find this belt anywhere else.
- Proudly 100% Made in the USA
The belt will be offered in a variety of seven plate colors to start with, along with potential for more colors depending on demand. They also will releasing a fully stitched double thick belt for extra support, if the campaign funding reaches the stretch goal before it ends on July 6th.
Magna Tactics founder Mike Howe has years of experience in both the product design, engineering, and manufacturing sectors, in everything from high end automotive parts, to tactical EDC gear. Branching out now to start his own business, he hopes to bring high quality American made products to the market, and help bring manufacturing and jobs back to the USA.
- Kickstarter Campaign Video: https://youtu.be/duVbJ2CQ0lo
- Drop Forged Survival Review: https://youtu.be/ivkzURUaABM
- Tactical Toolbox Review: https://youtu.be/8AD0oTQRl5w